Senior Front-End Developer
Ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. We're building a new hybrid network to connect the next billion wireless devices from smartphones to pet trackers, and everything in between to a nationwide 4G and 5G network. Whether we're offering free high-speed international roaming, a perks program, or amazing customer service, we're building a brand around empathy.
We're growing fast, and we're looking for someone exceptional. The projects we are working on are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting technical challenges we face.
We're looking for an exceptional backend engineer to help us, scale and connect the next billion devices. The projects and potential impact are incredible. We're looking for talented, ambitious, and entrepreneurial team members who are excited to tackle these challenges.
As a frontend developer, you will:
- Work within a small team, collaborating with your colleagues (product manager, designer, backend/mobile engineers) to ship impactful products.
- Use experimentation and data analysis to tune your web applications to be high-performing, intuitive, and functional.
- Mentor, educate, and support those around you, as well as other web engineers within the company.
- 4+years of full-time engineering experience
- Strong understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS, Web APIs, PWA, and other core Web technology concepts.
- You have experience and passion for building complex, responsive, and beautiful web experiences that are well-tested, documented, and monitored.
- You are adept at communicating and collaborating effectively with others, promoting your ideas as well as being humble when you may be wrong.
- You are excited to learn from & teach others.
- React-JSS or styled-components
- Jest & React-Testing-Library
- Greensock Animation Platform