US Mobile is a venture-backed company revolutionizing the consumer wireless space in America. We seek to give customers the power to personalize their plans so that they only pay for what they use. US Mobile’s nextgen platform is here to connect the next billion wireless devices onto a nationwide 4G LTE network that reaches more than 300 million Americans, and international calling to over 200 countries and territories.
We’re growing fast and we’re looking for an exceptional individual to help us with the process of revolutionizing the start-up culture in Karachi. We are working on some amazing projects which require talented people to meet the exciting technical challenges we face. If you’re an intelligent and highly ambitious individual, this position might just be for you!
As the Manager, People & Culture in Karachi, you will be responsible for managing the design, promotions, and delivery of performance, at US Mobile. You will be responsible for the philosophy, design, and delivery of
performance management and promotions at US Mobile. You will bring to life US Mobile’s performance
management philosophy to our brand-new venture in Karachi - to assess and reward performance in a fair, valid
and efficient manner, and to provide meaningful feedback and development to our team and culture in Karachi.
• Be responsible for overall people management for our Karachi Office, including operations and programs for
benefits, compensation, onboarding, and learning.
• Create amazing experiences through the identification, assessment, and execution of new and ongoing process
• Manage strategic relationships with third-party vendors.
• Participating in recruitment efforts: Posting job ads, organizing resumes, and job applications. Scheduling job
interviews and assisting in the interview process. collecting relevant information and ensuring background checks
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience. A business partner or generalist experience.
• Experience in human resources, people programs, staffing, or other large-scale people-related roles.
• Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influencing.
• Client-service experience with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
• Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.